Sunday, July 07, 2013

Another Test...Another App

I am engaging in one more test from my iPad to make sure I can post easily from Honduras. Today, I am using an app named "Blogsy". It is much more dynamic than the previous two apps I have used. I like this app and will probably stick with this one from now on. Not that I think anyone out there cares about this, but I have to post something.

Blogsy has a lot of functionality. I like that it will do the block text, which I use a lot. It also allows the user to directly type in HTML, which, again, I use sometimes. Like the following.

When I saw their fear, I rose and spoke to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people: "Do not be afraid of them; remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your houses." (Nehemiah 4:14 NASB)

So, I like that I can still do my Bible and other quotes and I can still use the BibleRef link.

As for the Nehemiah quote, in my devotion time today, I was struck that I. The middle of their work, while they were facing opposition from God's enemies, Nehemiah encouraged God's people by reminding them who God is (He is great and awesome) and reminding them they were fighting for those they loved. I may begin to posts my thoughts on Nehemiah soon but for now I will just say I was encouraged by this verse.

 

0 comments: