Friday, May 15, 2009

New Cool Feature

I found a neat new feature for my blog. I am sure many of you have already found it. It is called RefTagger. By adding a brief bit of HTML in the footer of my blog, I can automatically have verses pop up in a little window when the mouse has rolled over the verse. For example, I type 2 Timothy 2:2 and it should provide a link to the verse so it is easily read.

I can type a whole chapter (Psalm 63), I can type several chapters (Matthew 5-7), or a couple of verses (Eph. 2:8-9).

I will try this to see if it is easier for me then typing the HTML for Studylight.org, which is what I have been doing. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Mark said...

I like it!

Paul Noel Cameron said...

Hey there Rolland. This is Paul from Portland, Just wanted to throw you a line and stay in touch, so my other e-mail address is pavel_shevchuk@hotmail.com
So hope to send you the book, if I could get an address :)

Paul Noel Cameron said...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ngmdfjytgh0

Here is a link to one of the messages, that I preached last week.

Paul