Sunday, July 14, 2013

On Your Mark...

I have my bag packed and I think I am ready to go to Honduras. I have spend the last couple of weeks preparing my teaching notes, I have got my clothes all packed, and I think I have everything ready. I fly out tomorrow for Houston, and then I will meet the rest of the team on Tuesday morning at the airport.

Please pray that God would use me in a unique way while I am on this trip. Please also pray that God give me clear direction for when I get back. Pray that God would work in the pastors and church leaders I will be teaching. Pray for the mission team with whom I will be tagging along.

I hope that I will see some of the students who where there last year. Here is a picture from 2012's World Hope Bible Institute in Olanchito (click picture for larger image). They all were very eager to learn and very appreciative that we would come and teach them. But I was the one who was blessed. I hope to reconnect with some of the students from last time and I hope that we may have some new students, as well.

I will do my best to post while I am down there, although I am not sure I will be able to post pictures until I am back in the states.

Pray for us!

0 comments: