Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Funniest Thing I Heard Today - 8.12.07

There were two men who crashed on a uncharted island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. They both survived the crash. Once they found that each other were alright, one of the men frantically searched the island for any means of survival.

After searching the island the man realized there was no source of fresh water, no food, and no means of escaping. He came back to the wrecked plane and saw the second man sitting and leaning against the fuselage.

The first man said, "There is no food, no water, and no way to escape. We are going to die here!"

The second man said in response, "It is OK. I make $250,000 a week."

Confused at this, the first man said, "I am not sure you understand. There is no food or water. We are going to DIE!"

The second mand said again, "Don't worry. I make $250,000 every week."

Irritate, the first man yell, "With no food or water and no way of getting off this island, we will not make it."

The second man sat up, looked the first man in the eye and said, "Don't worry. I make $250,000 per week. I go to the Baptist church and I tithe. They WILL find me."

My pastor, Ron Watkins

0 comments: