Monday, December 07, 2009

Beginning of More Than Gold 2010

I am going on a mission trip in February. I will be joining 34 other Coloradoans on a trip to Vancouver, British Columbia, to minister during the 2010 Olympic Winter Games there. I will be posting more about that as the day gets closer. I will probably have a series of post about my trip. However, I was very excited to get my passport today. That was really the last piece I needed in order to go. So I am ready...really I am not ready at all but at least I have my passport.

So my first post regarding my More Than Gold 2010 Mission Trip is that I received my passport today.

Here is link to More Than Gold 2010 if you are interested in what we will be doing there.

And, yes, my passport picture is terrible. I like my blogger profile picture better.

0 comments: