Monday, April 21, 2014

Changes to The 2 Timothy 2:2 Objective

Today I have integrated the 2 Timothy 2:2 Objective website and the blog into one web presence. It is my hope that this change will provide users with more information than just the blog. The website was not being visited very much and additionally the hosting service literally disappeared (and took my website with it).

Over the coming months, I hope to add more information to the pages of this website. I would like to have more relevant postings on the blog (although, I will still post random things as well). Eventually, I would like the user to listen to some sermons through this site as well as help pastors in preparing their sermons. Please continue to check back often for any updates.

Currently, our Study Links page has information on it which should helps those interested in digging deeper into Scripture. If there is something you would like to see included on the 2 Timothy 2:2 Objective Website, please feel free to post a comment here and let me know how this site could help you.

You can now access this site by using the simple web address of www.2t22.org

Let me know what you think of the new look!

0 comments: