Wednesday, January 23, 2008

2t22.org is Back Up and Running

In addition to my blog, I have a website that I created to help students I teach and other Bible students to find good resources easy. The site is The 2 Timothy 2:2 Objective and is found at www.2t22.org. In fact, this blog is something of a natural outgrowth of that ministry.

Anyway...2t22.org has been having problems since October and I could not for the life of me figure out why. I called Comcast over and over again. They were having problems trying to get their pages reconciled with Microsoft Vista (there's a shock). But they had apparently fixed it and I was still having trouble. Long story short (too late)...I was able to fix the problem, which seemed to originated with the place I registered the domain name - some setting I changed and messed things up.

So, now it should be available. If you have not seen The 2 Timothy 2:2 Objective, please stop by and look around at the links, the archive, and the store. Let me know what you think. And if you have a link that needs to be posted, send it to me at rolland@2t22.org.

0 comments: